Rapid Grain Contract Entry
Enter grain contracts on the go
By using RAPIDS, Merchandisers can eliminate taking notes and entering the contract into AGRIS when they get back to their desks. Naturally, it eliminates Merchandisers calling the office, asking someone to enter the contract for them, before the prices change. All in all, RAPIDS improves the accuracy of grain contracts and supports a healthier bottom line for your agribusiness.
Enter grain contracts from any device
View near-real-time positions
See customer account info
Search multiple contracts
See positions in the palm of your hand
How RAPIDS works when entering grain contracts on the go
- Merchandisers enter a contract in RAPIDS. At that moment, customer data pulls directly from AGRIS.
- Then, the merchandiser submits the contract and AGRIS immediately begins its usual contract workflow.
- Next, the contract updates the customer and inventory positions.
- At this time, the customer receives an email. In this case, the customer signs the contract using eSign.
- After signing the contract, it automatically updates and stores into AGRIS with AttachToo.
- Lastly, the customer can view the contract at any time, with their MyGrower account or other customer portal.
What RAPIDS users are saying ...
By and large, you can’t hedge what you can’t see. If the markets move before a verbal contract enters your system, you are at risk. However, RAPIDS can help. To explain in more details, request a demo today and one of our team members contact you.