By: Mark Hisken, CINCH Platform Manager
Over the past decade, we’ve noticed many mid-sized companies outgrowing their small-business oriented software—and we wanted to do something about it. As a company that knows, lives, and loves agriculture, we set out to create the most relevant and user-friendly digital solutions designed to meet specific requirements of agricultural organizations.
We cut our teeth on the milling industry, and it was with the grain industry in mind that we began building one of our most comprehensive, full-featured software solutions. For our grain industry insiders, we designed the CINCH AgriSuite which is a series of mix-and-match modules with the ability to be combined into key programs to deliver perfectly tailored, customizable solutions for specific grain- and seed-based agribusinesses.
Our CINCH Grain module is one of our most comprehensive solutions, providing an agribusiness a variety of toolsets:
- Methods to enter customized contracts with growers
- Ability to capture delivered commodity information (electronic scale or manually)
- Create settlements and advancements
- Ability to price sales contracts by load or quantity
- Capture filled order information for a smoother billing process
- Support AgXML standards to create an interactive process with trade partners (scale ticket exchange, completing load orders)
The CINCH Grain Processing module is our answer to the milling companies. Whether an agribusiness deals in milling or processing either flour or seed, our processing-oriented module aids in managing all aspects of the business from scale to finished product.
With the CINCH Sales module, we sought to give companies streamlined tools to better anticipate and meet their consumer’s needs. We incorporated every aspect of a customer-facing/counter sales experience, from payment processing and daily sales reports to account/invoice creation and product returns.
Managing any or all aspects of the seed lifecycle? We designed the CINCH Seed module as another full-featured, interactive solution, featuring:
- Seed conditioning, packaging, and blending
- Real-time inventory with identity preservation and lot number tracking
- Reduction of backorders and returns by providing streamlined production and supply chain tools
- Creating cost transparency with merging of raw materials/overhead costs with finished goods costs
Additionally, the CINCH Agronomy Series and CINCH Wholesale Fertilizer modules, much like CINCH Grain Processing, are designed to work in conjuncture with other programs as a niche feature for fertilizer blending and soil health/planning.
We were one of the first agtech companies on the market to create comprehensive software solutions for both general and niche ag industries, and remain committed to producing products designed to bolster each specific agribusiness we work with.